News & Events
Celebrating Our Top Agents of 2022: The Preferred Agent Achievement Awards
March 7, 2023
The Preferred Agent Achievement Awards is an exclusive event that celebrates the achievements of real estate agents who have worked closely with Boone Homes over the past year. The event is a way to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of these agents who have brought buyers to Boone Homes.
The evening of celebration is filled with excitement as agents from all around Richmond gather to enjoy food, drinks, and awards. The awards ceremony recognizes the top-performing agents in different categories such as highest number of closings, highest closing sales price, and more. In addition to the awards, agents get an insider scoop on upcoming communities from Boone Homes.Congratulations to 2022's Top Agents!
2022 Award Winners
- MVP (Highest number of closings in 2021) – Sophia Wang, Keller Williams Realty
- Superstar (Highest closing sales price) – Cindy Wise & Annie Carter, Shaheen Ruth Martin & Fonville
- Ultimate Team Player (Voted on by Boone Homes) – Nikki Axman, Long & Foster Realtors
- The Client Whisperer (Voted on by Boone Homes) – Pam Diemer, Long & Foster Realtors
Top Agents 2022 - Highest Closing Sales Price in each area
- Short Pump – Neeraja Jadapallli, Fathom Realty
- Goochland – Cindy Wise & Annie Carter, Shaheen Ruth Martin & Fonville
- Midlothian – Beth Goldsmith, Long & Foster
- Hanover – Christy Bacon, Keller Williams Realty
Welcome to the Million Dollar Club!
These agents reached 1 million dollars in closed sales in 2022 partnering with Boone Homes!
- Beth Goldsmith, Long & Foster
- Betsy Kline, Keeton & Co
- Cathy Dyer, Compass Realty
- Cindy Wise & Annie Carter, Shaheen Ruth Martin & Fonville
- Lynn Thomas, Virginia Properties Long & Foster
- Neeraja Jadapalli, Fathom Realty
- Normal Brooks, Commonwealth Realty
- Sophia Wang, Keller Williams Realty